|Tel: 07957 427175|
INFORMATION ABOUT YOU
We will update your information whenever we get the opportunity to keep it current, accurate and complete.
Our Use of Your Information
(2) We may collect and use your information for the purposes set out in our registration with the Office of the Information Commissioner, and disclose the same to our “group companies” (some of whom are outside the UK/EEA) for business purposes. We may also disclose your information to companies who act as “data processors” on our behalf, or to our service providers operating systems or business functions on our behalf, some of whom are outside the UK/EEA. These purposes include administration, providing services (and contacting you where necessary), customer care, improving our service, business management and operation, re-organisation/structuring/sale of our business (or our group companies), risk assessment, security and crime prevention/detection, research and analysis, marketing, monitoring, measuring and assessing customer purchasing preferences and trends, dispute resolution, credit checking and debt collection.
(3) Some of your information (such as health or religion) may be considered “sensitive personal data” under the Data Protection Act 1998. We collect it to cater to your needs or act in your interest, and we are only prepared to accept sensitive personal data from you on the condition that we have your positive consent. By booking with us you also agree for your insurers, their agents and medical staff to disclose relevant information (which may contain sensitive personal data) to us in circumstances where we need to act in the interest of everyone in the group you are travelling with. For example, if your illness at resort is infectious we may need to make special arrangements for you and also ensure that you do not return with the group immediately.
If you do not agree to Our Use of Your Information above, we cannot do business with you or accept your booking.
Direct Marketing Material
(2) You may indicate your preference regarding receiving third party direct marketing material.
(3) If do not wish to receive such information or would like to change your preference, please refer to point (2) of “Your Rights” below.
(2) You have the right to ask in writing not to receive direct marketing material about our products and services. If the following facilities are available, you can amend your previous preference on our website(s), using our “unsubscribe e-mail” or in literature which you subsequently return to us. Once properly notified by you, we will take steps to stop using your information in this way.
(3) If you would like a list of our group companies or brands, please send us your request.
Our registered address is at Zumba Latin Fitness, 3rd Floor, The Grange, London N14 6TB. Please address your correspondence to the Company Secretary.
USE OF TOOLS/"COOKIES" AND LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our website(s) may contain links to other sites not controlled by us. We are not responsible for the actions, content or the privacy policies of those websites. It is your responsibility to check the status of these sites.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
|Join our Facebook Group|